Tuesday, October 21, 2014

car selling

I sold my car recently.

It was a reminder that I really don't have control over my life.

I never knew if someone was going to contact me.
People messaged me and didn't get back to me.


People said they were coming around and didn't turn up.
People had a look, left positive and later said they weren't interested.

You haven't really sold a car until you have the cash in your hand.

Do you really have control over what happens in your life?

You don't know what is going to happen today.
You don't know what is going to happen tomorrow.

James 4:13-15
Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that. "


No comments: