Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Vision

I have sometimes wondered why it’s hard to see people commit whole heartedly to the ministry I was running.
I now think it’s because my ministry lacked Vision.

I think Jesus had Vision.
Read Mark 8:31, Mark 10:45, Luke 19:10 and John 3:16

From Mark 8:31 we can learn.
  • Jesus actually has Vision
  • He tells us it
  • Who does he tell? His disciples, ver 27
  • It is abstract – Son of Man: Jesus’ characteristic way of referring to himself, It is prominent in Daniel 7:13-14, it refers to a human agent who would execute God’s saving purpose as God’s representative. The Son of Man bears God’s authority both to forgive and to judge
  • It dovetails into God’s plan to fix the problem of sin
  • It will happen
  • He keeps to it
t

My Vision for Children's and Youth ministry in the Anglican church in Tasmania is below.

Blogging about it is the easy bit.

I now need every Anglican Church to grab hold of my Vision.

It needs to sink into people’s heads, hearts and will. When it does you will see change.

agrowingchildrensandyouthministry… reallife















No comments: