Monday, July 27, 2009

squash


squash
Originally uploaded by james veltmeyer
On Saturday I played squash with a few young blokes from church. It was good fun having a hit & running around. I was sore the next day. I ask them if they were sore & they said no & that the reason I was sore was because I'm old!!!

Praise:
# Playing squash.
# Time with young blokes from church.

Prayer:
# Good time with God together.
# That we will continue to build relationships with people from church.
# People will grow in their walk with Jesus.
# That we will continue to enjoy being parents.
# Good weather for building.

1 comment:

Alistair Bain said...

"Jimmy V he aint what he used to be, aint what he used to be, aint what he used to be ......."

Don't play cricket with them. They'll lose all respect when they see your bowling action.

Hope you're doing well. How can I contact you when I'm in Hobart next so we can call over and say g'day?