Tuesday, April 08, 2008

college mission


college mission
Originally uploaded by james veltmeyer
I'm on college mission at the moment, at Engadine/ Heathcote Anglican, Baptist & Congregational churches. Preached last Sunday in the morning at the Anglican church & night at Congregational.

Praise:
# Churches working well together.
# Sermons went well.
# Meeting new people.
# The encouragement from the churches.

Prayer:
# Good time with God together.
# School, only 1 week left! - AV.
# College mission Sat 5th - Sun 13th.
# Peaching Fri 11th Youth Talk & Sun 13th 6:30pm.

3 comments:

Allan At Farcountry said...

PTL that you did well for the mission. I am thinking about inviting you to preach at the evening service here at Hurstville Presbyterian later this year. is it possible? thanks, Allan

jamesanita.blogspot.com/ said...

I'm free after August, let us know a date.

Allan At Farcountry said...

are you free on the 31st of August, which is the last day of the month? I plan to have a youth-focused service. I will also ask PY (Presbyterian Youth), the youth group at our church, to run the service. Let me know if you are free on that night. normally the service starts at 6:30 pm. before that PY meets at Church around 4:00 pm for Bible study, if you are interested, you can come to teach the Bible study as well.

I can't find your email address here. when you reply, can you email me at allanmao@hurstvillepresbyterian.org please?

blessings,

Allan