Monday, May 29, 2006

houses in Uganda


houses in Uganda
Originally uploaded by james veltmeyer.
Had lunch with Gunning (AE Aus) on Fri, he's going to Uganda June-July, it was great catching up!
On Saturday night went to M28 at SMBC. It was a great reminder of the opportunities that are out there.
Last night a mate from church reminded me that he was interested in going on a short term to Africa.
These 3 things have made my heart burn for Africa once again. Anita & myself are looking forward to the doors God will open for us to serve him.
"Here am I. Send me!" (Isa 6:8)

Praise:
# Lunch with Gunning.
# M28.
# That people are passionate about ministry & mission.

Prayer:
# Essays - only 2 more! (JV)
# Wedding less than 40 days.
# That God raises up people to do his work.
# That God burdens people's hard for mission.

1 comment:

Adam said...

unreal prayer points brother, will pray for them :)