Friday, April 21, 2006

Tasmania


Tasmania
Originally uploaded by james veltmeyer.
Anita here. Every day I ask myself why would you want to live any where else????

One term of school down and I made it. Things went well and I now feel as though I know what I am doing again.

James and I are in Tasmania at the moment enjoying the tropical weather (a balmy 12 degrees celcius during the day). We are having a very productive time. James has been working with Dad 3 days this week and I have been relaxing and doing wedding stuff.

Praise:
# Teaching is going good.
# Time in Tas with family & friends.
# Wedding prep going to plan.

Prayer:
# Health. (AH&JV)
# College work. (JV)
# Term 2 planning. (AH)

1 comment:

Adam said...

sounds unreal dudes, stoked u had some good times away! looking forward to july - can you talk to the weather people down there for me? am keen to knock the temp up a little :)